Friday, January 29, 2010

Welcome to My Site!

Greetings!  I am excited to launch my new blog just for other parents and grandparents out there looking for little snippets to help make life easier. 

I became a parent for the first time last April.  Although I read What to Expect When You're Expecting and attended all the baby classes I could while pregnant, parenthood still came as a shock. You can plan for parenthood all you want, but you're still going to hit bumps in the road.

The purpose of my blog is to share information I've learned through experience.  I hope that my readers will gain at least one "bite" of information they find useful and will share some of their own in the comments section.

However, I must give this disclaimer: Any information I share is through my own trial and error as a parent.  I am not a doctor or nutritionist and can only offer what I do or have read.  Any time you hear or read something regarding the safety or health of your loved one, it's always a good idea to ask an expert you trust.

With that being said, I'm ready to share what I have learned in my nine short months of being a mama bear.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment